Sunday, January 20, 2013

Update as of Sunday, January 20th, Plus 12 Uses for Vapor Rub!!!

Sorry!! I've been so busy battling a head cold & trying to finish the "studio" that I haven't actually posted anything here. I have however written 2 craft articles of projects currently in progress and will post those in the very near future (when I finally have the studio done!).

While you wait for those to be posted, I hope you will enjoy this wonderful little article I came across from DivineCaroline.com!

"Twelve Surprising Uses for Vicks Vapor Rub". A few of my favourites are:
  • On Your Tootsies
    Applying Vicks to your feet provides nighttime cough relief. Generously rub VapoRub all over your feet and cover them with socks. Within moments your cough will subside—in the morning you’ll wake up a new, hacking free woman. 
     
  • Achy Breaky Muscles
    Vicks relieves sore, overworked muscles. It increases circulation and provides almost instant aid. Use a generous portion and apply it all over the aching area. (Be sure to warn your bedmate as the stench can ensure a nookie-free night.)
  • Go Away MosquitoesVicks wards off mosquitoes. Apply small dabs of Vicks VapoRub to your skin and clothes and mosquitoes will steer clear. If you do get bitten, apply Vicks to the area and cover it with a Band-Aid to relieve itching.

You can find more directly from the article.  
http://www.divinecaroline.com/22175/84075-twelve-surprising-uses-vicks-vaporub#ixzz2IXJ8xhGY

I hope you Enjoy!
Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment